Latest Press releases
|INDIE LICENCE in a nutshell:
GameRelease.net is a press release distribution service for game developers to promote their own products. You may use the service by joining to GameProducer.net Insiders.
- The service is targeted for indie game developers to promote your own games (not for reselling or for portals to promote 3rd party games). If you are not an indie developer and wish to use the service, please contact us.
- Create & distribute PR stories for an indie friendly price. You may release two press releases per month and promote your own products.
- Press release emailed to over hundred game specific contacts (browse list of contacts)
- Automatic RSS feed distribution
- Automatic Twitter distribution through @gamerelease account
- Linking from GameRelease.net to your game site helps with relevant search engine rankings
- PR stories are archived where website readers and search engines can see your story with links to your own site
- Help building traffic and get exposure in game magazines, internet sites, online and offline games publications
- Licence terms: see the licence terms
Extensive press release distribution for low price. With the help of GameRelease you can distribute your press release to over hundred active game specific contacts, RSS feed readers and blog readers.
GameRelease.net press release distribution service has one time fee: when you become an GameProducer.net Insider you automatically get access to send number of press releases: when you need to announce a new project, beta launch, game release or major update you can do that via GameRelease.net.
» Read more information about how to purchase
Member of the press? Publisher looking for opportunities?
Subscribe to GameRelease.net mailing list, and get press releases about quality games and games related news. You may also receive latest indie gaming news by RSS feeds.
RSS feed: Subcribe to RSS Feed - XML
Twitter feed: Follow @gamerelease (headlines and links are posted through twitter)
Community plan for classic game sequel 'Jumpman Forever' revealed
[December 11, 2013]
Windforge Kickstarter Approaches Final Descent
[December 03, 2013]
Domino Arena Available For the PC and Mobile Tablets!
[November 26, 2013]
Kingdoms Rise released on Steam for Early Access! - Multiplayer Fantasy Combat
[November 24, 2013]
X-Box and WinPhone Indie Hit 'Square Off' Released on iOS and Android
[November 20, 2013]
IronCode Gaming Unveils Pahelika: Revelations, A Myst-like Adventure for the Mac
[November 20, 2013]
Thanksgiving Edition of Chicken Invaders® 4 Game Launched
[November 15, 2013]
Mahjong Solitaire Epic out on Android
[November 14, 2013]
Fantastic Farm Now Available on Android
[November 13, 2013]
Press Release: Introducing Dex, a 2D Cyberpunk RPG
[November 12, 2013]